Monday, April 13, 2015

Cheese Please

Cheese is an amazing thing. I have never met someone who hates cheese. Ever. And if I did, I might not be able to be their friend. There is something about that ooey, gooey, stringy stuff that makes my mouth water.

This morning I was daydreaming about cheese filled pretzels and, although I have the ingredients to make them, I didn't feel like putting that much effort into cooking.  So I grabbed a few items from the store after dropping the kids off at school and rushed home to make something you're going to want to make tonight!

 
 
It's Really easy! Just unroll and pile on the ingredients.
 
Roll Up the Bread

 
 
Bake the loaf.
 
 
Enjoy!
 

Cheese Bomb Bread

Ingredients:
1 pkg refrigerated French bread dough
Italian seasoning
onion powder
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan (not the stuff that sits on the shelf at the store...blech!)
2 handfuls shredded cheddar or Colby


Directions:
Preheat oven according to bread dough package. Remove dough from package. Find the seam on the dough and unroll carefully.
Sprinkle the whole loaf with Italian seasoning and onion powder. At one end of dough, spread the garlic along the edge and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over garlic. Over the remaining dough spread yellow cheese (whichever you picked), but do not cover the last 2-3 inches of the dough.
Roll the dough back up, starting at the end you placed the garlic. Turn dough over so the seam in down.
Bake according to package.




No comments:

Post a Comment