Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I love when things that are really easy turn out really good! Like last night, for example, I made these super easy hamburger tacos that my family gobbled up!
 
It was so easy to make. I took a picture with everything I cooked, but I'm not going to talk about the rice because it cooks in a pan and is self explanatory.

 
I found this Old El Paso taco kit. It came with shells, "taco sauce" & taco seasoning. So, in order to make a basic hamburger taco filling I simply put the following into a slow cooker:
From the kit: taco seasoning, taco sauce
I added 1 can of diced tomatoes with chilies.
I mixed those 3 ingredients together, added the ground beef and let it cook, on low, for 6 hours.
At 3.5 hours I mixed it up and broke up the beef. Then let it cook the rest of the time.

It was really good and so easy!


Tonight I have a 3.5 pound pork roast in  the crock pot on low with a bottle of BBQ sauce and a can of Pepsi! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment