Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I did make that 3 ingredient Pulled Pork and it was delish!

Here's what you'll need:
3ish pounds of pork roast (I used pork cuts made for carnitas)
1 bottle BBQ sauce, whatever kind you like
1 can cola

Place all items in the crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours. Remove meat, discard fat and shred with 2 forks.
Add about 4 ladle-fulls of the sauce to the shredded meat. Serve on hamburger buns. YUMM


This fat chick and her family went on a 4 day cruise from Long Beach to Ensenada with a stop in Catalina. I have some marvelous food while on the ship! Tonight I am not going try any of the menu items from the ship but I am going to make up another BBQ sandwich!

Tonight I think I'll make pulled BBQ chicken.

In my crock pot I have the following:
4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 can manwich
1 teaspoon liquid smoked
1 can root beer

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment